Last Updated: October 12, 2023
My office is closely monitoring the situation in Israel amid the horrific terrorist attacks by Hamas. If you, or anyone you know needs assistance, please review the resources below. For additional help, please call my District Office at 305-222-0160 or my Washington D.C. Office at 202-225-2778.
- U.S. citizens seeking to be in touch with the U.S. Embassy in Israel should fill out this crisis intake form or call 1-833-890-9595 (toll-free) or 1-606-641-0131.
- U.S. citizens in Israel should call the local number (03-519-7426).
- For the latest updates, please monitor the messages to U.S. citizens from the U.S. Embassy in Israel.
- Latest update on commercial travel information from the U.S. Embassy in Israel: While Ben Gurion International Airport remains open, we are aware that several major airlines have announced that they have suspended flights. Please check with the airlines on the availability of flights and flight status. U.S. citizens in Gaza who wish to leave and can do so safely are advised to check the status of the Rafah Crossing into Egypt.
- To ensure the U.S. Embassy in Israel can contact you in an emergency, U.S. citizens in Israel should enroll in the U.S. Department of State’s Smart Traveler Enrollment Program.
- The U.S. Department of State will continue to post updates to its travel advisory for Israel, the West Bank, and Gaza here.
- The U.S. Department of State released the following Regional Security Alerts for Egypt, Jordan, Cyprus, and Lebanon.
Check the Status of Land Border Crossings Here:
- Allenby/King Hussein Bridge between Israel and the West Bank – 02-548-2600
- Jordan River/Sheikh Hussein Crossing between Israel and Jordan near Beit Shaan – 04-609-3410
- Yitzhak Rabin/Arava Crossing between Israel and Jordan near Eilat – 08-630-0555
- Menachem Begin Crossing between Israel and Egypt near Eilat – 08-636-0999